Printer/Photocopier Technician Required

GaryP

Hi Everyone,

We are currently looking for a printer/photocopier technician to join our team to repair and maintain our fleet of Fuji Xerox machines in and around the Adelaide area. Whilst we are ideally looking for someone with experience in maintaining colour printers or photocopiers we are happy to look at people trained on comparable brands. Full brand specific training will be given and the position attracts a healthy salary, company car, laptop and mobile phone.

We are looking for someone to start ASAP.

If you are interested please PM me and I will give you my contact details so we can setup an interview.

Cheers

Gary

• 1 year later...
Guest nestor

Hello Gary,Is the position still available, I am a Filipino and work for Al Mactab in Tripoli Libya as technical support , We are the XEROX DMO partner in Libya. If there is a chance that I am qualified I can send you me resume

Hello Gary,Is the position still available, I am a Filipino and work for Al Mactab in Tripoli Libya as technical support , We are the XEROX DMO partner in Libya. If there is a chance that I am qualified I can send you me resume

Given the thread is over a year old, I doubt it.

Good luck in your job hunting.

• 3 months later...
Guest Cris Garcia de Guzman

Hi Mr. Gary

I want ask if still there is vacancy on your company.

I work as amultifunction machine technician.

Can i have your e-mail so that i can send my c.v

Respectfully yours

Cris de guzman

Hi Everyone,

We are currently looking for a printer/photocopier technician to join our team to repair and maintain our fleet of Fuji Xerox machines in and around the Adelaide area. Whilst we are ideally looking for someone with experience in maintaining colour printers or photocopiers we are happy to look at people trained on comparable brands. Full brand specific training will be given and the position attracts a healthy salary, company car, laptop and mobile phone.

We are looking for someone to start ASAP.

If you are interested please PM me and I will give you my contact details so we can setup an interview.

Cheers

Gary

Edited by flossybeth
Removing email and phone number as per forum rules.

• 1 year later...

Dear Sir

My name is MOHAMED MAHMOUDI from Tunisia and now living in Tripoli (Libya), I am a technician in photocopier machine and printers (CANON - CANON DIGINAL - HP- RICOH - KONICA MINOLTA - XEROX ) I am certifieted in XEROX

Good knowledge's in Microsoft Office

I have more than 20 years old of experiences in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt

Languages : French-English-Italian

Edited by snifter

Guest Guest75
Dear Sir

My name is MOHAMED MAHMOUDI from Tunisia and now living in Tripoli (Libya), I am a technician in photocopier machine and printers (CANON - CANON DIGINAL - HP- RICOH - KONICA MINOLTA - XEROX ) I am certifieted in XEROX

Good knowledge's in Microsoft Office

I have more than 20 years old of experiences in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt

Languages : French-English-Italian

I think the position will have gone a long time ago - the original post is over two years old!