Volunteers

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi all,

You will probably remember a general message i sent asking anyone if they were interested in volunteering.

This however is a bit more specific in that we are looking for a person who is interested in volunteering for a lady and participating in specific activities. This lady is chatty and funny with a bubbly personality, very capable and great fun to be around.

She enjoys music, craft and loves to go shopping, she will not hesitate in telling you things that she likes and doesn't like and she lives in the Hallett Cove area.

At the moment she enjoys a busy lifestyle, however we are looking for volunteers to help continue this, if anyone is interested in accompanying this lady to a singing group on a Monday morning for a few hours (the Singing Magpies choir) which is great fun, or an Art and Craft Group on a Tuesday, or some shopping on a Friday then please PM me or give me a call.

If you would like any more information please give me a ring on 84226396 or 0433277479. You can also refer to my previous Threads

Thanks again

Jo:notworthy: