brickie and labourer wanted

jomark

Guest chris.cluderay

Hi mark and Jo,

We have moved to hallett cove and been here for 1 month, im looking for work and willing to travel.

In the UK i was a sub-contractor, building extensions from start to finish. im a chippy and used to labour

to two brickies then carry on with all the carpentry work. i got 18yrs experience fully skilled and qualified.(im 37)

Id like to do a bit of labouring to find my feet, i got all my tools and transport.

I have a white card and TFN but i went to register for my ABN and it says you have to have set up your own business

before you can get one. Im very keen to start back.

hope to here from you

Chris...

Guest AceOfSpades

Jo, My husband Richard will give Mark a call in the morning, we have just moved to Port Noarlunga South, only been here 3 weeks & he's a qualified stonemason/bricklayer looking for work. Thanks