Electrician Wanted

Bealesfamily

Guest duggy281
Hi

I'm an Air-conditioning Tech and I'm looking for a Southern Suburbs electrician to wire in any air con units I may have.

I have jobs to quote on now - Please pm me if you are interested.

Cheers

Andy

HI Andy moving over in may i know its probably a bit late for you but keep me posted if possible for any work in the future.

Many thanks

Dean.

Guest GrahamM

Hi,

If you want people who can deliver you the best job for your electricity needs just like repairing, you can hire local electrician in Melbourne by which the assurance of a local style is there. Only licensed electricians could provide with the best that you want for your house and commercial need.

Electrician Melbourne will help you to select quality electrician

Thanks

Guest bigal

Graham great ideal,only one small problem unless they got wings and a jet powered backpack,could be a bit costly getting here.......................and wouldn't they be Victorians?

Guest Barney Rubble
Hi,

If you want people who can deliver you the best job for your electricity needs just like repairing, you can hire local electrician in Melbourne by which the assurance of a local style is there. Only licensed electricians could provide with the best that you want for your house and commercial need.

Electrician Melbourne will help you to select quality electrician

Thanks

Hate to be so negative but what a useless post :policeman:

If your that desparate i'll get my tools out and do the job for a bottle and a bbq . . . . .