Electrical Books

Guest Clarky

Guest Clarky

Hi All

Is there anyone out there that will be starting their PEER electrical training and needs the books?

I'm selling mine as I'm returning to the UK in four weeks time. Can either bring back for someone in UK or if someone is already here - thats great.

PM us if interested

Cheers

John

Guest Clarky
Why are you going back clarky ?

Hiya

Our eldest son went home in December and now the younger one wants to go aswell. I found it hard to get work - sent out loads of CVs but only a few replies.....

I think mostly though, I dont love it and I dont hate it, so I might aswell be at home with friends and family. I think it would have been a different story if the kids were younger, as its a great place for young families. But ours are 19 and 21, and they want their mates and girlfriends etc.

It was a good experience, even if just to say we tried it. Its an easy place to live, but its not home for us.

Good luck to anyone planning to give it a go.

John & Trish

Guest Clarky

Hi Darren

They cost $600, and want $300. They're brand new, only just completed the course myself.

Let me know if your interested - we're based Glenelg

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theclarkes
Hi

Have a pint in the Golden fleece for me .I would say have a good time in Dukes but sadly it shut when i went back at Christmas and now is going to be a Supermarket

Golden Fleece, remember it well lol