Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs

guspjmh

Hi All!

Just waiting on Visa approval after receiving SS. Hoping to make the big move by yr end...

I have a few questions regarding my chances of gaining employment. I am 30 and have worked in pharma sales for 9 years. I am working in a partnership/acct management role right now and am wondering how easy it will be to find work in or around Adelaide? I am aware that the first thing I need to do is get an Australian driving licence, but what other steps can I take to get a job ASAP?

I'd be hoping to gain employment within a month or so - otherwise budgeting will become difficult.

Any help really appreciated.

Guest bocsmorrice
Hi All!

Just waiting on Visa approval after receiving SS. Hoping to make the big move by yr end...

I have a few questions regarding my chances of gaining employment. I am 30 and have worked in pharma sales for 9 years. I am working in a partnership/acct management role right now and am wondering how easy it will be to find work in or around Adelaide? I am aware that the first thing I need to do is get an Australian driving licence, but what other steps can I take to get a job ASAP?

I'd be hoping to gain employment within a month or so - otherwise budgeting will become difficult.

Any help really appreciated.

Beware of coming to Adelaide in Dec - Jan, we arrived at this time and couldnt get jobs everything practically closes down and the job market goes really dead. By the end of January 2012 things picked up and myself and my husband found work easily. Good luck in your move.

• 10 months later...

Hi

Were you able to secure a job in the pharma trade? I am also hoping to come over around August and am desperate to find work as otherwise budgeting will be very very difficult..........I've been in pharma sales & marketing for the past 16 years.

Please let me know details

Hi

Were you able to secure a job in the pharma trade? I am also hoping to come over around August and am desperate to find work as otherwise budgeting will be very very difficult..........I've been in pharma sales & marketing for the past 16 years.

Please let me know details

Can't help sorry! Move delayed due to housebsale, so going on a reccie in march. I have spoken to a few recruiters and they seem to think that Adelaide is a tough area to land work quickly, although yk experience is valued.

Have a look on seek. I have seen several positions on there over the past year or so and a few in the past 2 weeks. There are also jobs for medical divice sales to hospitals and theatres etc currently on there.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...