Voluntarily work in Civil Engineering Work

Guest ali_bajwa

Guest ali_bajwa

Hi!

I am a Civil Engineer and landed in Adelaide couple of weeks ago. I have started looking for job in my profession but it seems that greatest hurdle in getting a job in my field is local experience.

So, to get some local experience, I have decided to do volunteer work in my field. Any Civil Engineer in this forum who can help me in finding volunteer work in engineering firm??

Regards

Ali

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HRHelp

Where in Adelaide are you? There are free services that can assist you with this - I can assist you if in the South Metro areas (or tell you who to call in your area). Call me 8322 8455 or email bh@developmentatwork.com I'm running some free workshops to inform job seekers about all the free help available starting May 31 (for people in the South of Adelaide) - this will help with volunteers work/work experience, training, career paths, resume writing help etc

• 9 months later...
Guest Kamalesh

Hi

My name is kamalesh. I have seen your below quote and I would like to do a volunteer job. I am living in South Australia in Marino. My email id is arayackandykamalesh@gmail.com and contact number is 0410773508.

Thanks

Kamalesh

Where in Adelaide are you? There are free services that can assist you with this - I can assist you if in the South Metro areas (or tell you who to call in your area). Call me 8322 8455 or email bh@developmentatwork.com I'm running some free workshops to inform job seekers about all the free help available starting May 31 (for people in the South of Adelaide) - this will help with volunteers work/work experience, training, career paths, resume writing help etc