qualified roof Slater and tiler

Guest leemi1

Hi guys

I was just wondering if there was any call out there for a qualified roof Slater and tiler ( city & guilds) if so I am looking for a sponsor in Adelaide so i can obtain a 457 visa we are coming out for a look around in May and would be interested to meet some prospective bosses if possible if not can somebody post some addresses of roofing companies within Adelaide so I can contact them and pass my cv onto them

Kind regards

Mick

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:All excited now another roofer on the block ,hi Mick on our reccie i had the intention of tapping up a few roofers , but after driving around for days i think they must have roof fairies;) that only come out at night . Every roof was either half tiled, battened or loaded ready to go, but not one roof had a tiler on site. Will let you know if i find out any info that might help, good luck .Cheers Graham

:jiggy:All excited now another roofer on the block ,hi Mick on our reccie i had the intention of tapping up a few roofers , but after driving around for days i think they must have roof fairies;) that only come out at night . Every roof was either half tiled, battened or loaded ready to go, but not one roof had a tiler on site. Will let you know if i find out any info that might help, good luck .Cheers Graham

hi graham

thanks for the reply is there much work there or would i be better looking at another city also what sort of money do roofers out there get

cheers

mick