Looking for part-time work - most things considered

tori0609

Hi everyone,

I have been hunting throught the online websites etc but have not yet found anything, I live in Happy Valley and have been a stay at home mum for just over 2 years. We have recently arrived here and looking hopefully find something that I can do without having to put my little girl into childcare during the day too much.

I have previous experience in finance admin, sales co-ordination, telemarketing and have recently studied psychology and social science at University.

Evening shop work/child-minding or babysitting/cleaning/catalogue distribution/data entry from home/dog walking............... anything considered and an honest and hard-worker trying to get our lives started out here!

Thanks for taking the time to read all xx