big jump in SA jobless

Guest Guest5035

I can't say I'm surprised the amount of people I know out of work, and I was for 5 months whilst nothing was being advertised.

I only know a handful of people here, and know of 6 people that have moved interstate due to lack of work in Adelaide.

Hopefully it'll turn round soon and they'll be a positive in the job market.

Doesn't surprise me. I think the official stats lag behind reality a bit. I'm interested to know what they attribute such a big jump to...

"The grim result comes as 100 jobs were put in jeopardy as one of the state's largest civil engineering company was placed in administration - but just days after a survey found South Australians were the most optimistic people in the nation" More like South Australians are most likely to have their heads in the sand!!!

Edited by Anne B