TRB query

Hi all teachers in SA,

Can anyone tell me if the UK ACPO check 'for immigration purposes' is the same UK police check requested by the TRB for registration? I won't need this until down the line a bit, but I want to get an up-to-date police check done at this end before we leave, or move house, which would complicate things even further.

Thanks very much for your help.

IrishStew

Hey IrishStew, no probs, we had the same discussion ourselves about getting fresh police checks just before leaving, but didn't. Has no one told you that you simply become an organic cash machine during the Aus journey. Wait till you get here and have a go at registering with the DECS system for state schools. 'You'll love it' as the Aussie's are fond of saying. Kel decided she wanted to crack it once and for all, so with me as proof reader and scanning drone we spent all Sunday afternoon on the case. Kel was accepted and is now registered with DECS. She has a job anyway, she just wanted to broaden her horizons. Good luck with the move over.