National grocery contacts please!!!

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

It's a long shot but thought I'd ask.

Does anyone in here have good,solid contacts with the buying departments of the national grocery retailers or major distributors???

I have just secured the Australian rights to a UK national food brand and would like to start the ball rolling quickly - avoiding the long and slow product introduction process.

Also looking for very large catering wholesalers distributors.

I would show my appreciation generously to any leads.

Please drop me a PM and I will contact you, no open discussion please, I have signed a confidentiality agreement.

Don't ask yet but the product range will be of great interest to the Pom community.

Guest bigal

Does anyone in here have good,solid contacts with the buying departments of the national grocery retailers or major distributors???

I have just secured the Australian rights to a UK national food brand and would like to start the ball rolling quickly - avoiding the long and slow product introduction process.

Also looking for very large catering wholesalers distributors.

I would show my appreciation generously to any leads.

Please drop me a PM and I will contact you, no open discussion please, I have signed a confidentiality agreement.

Don't ask yet but the product range will be of great interest to the Pom community.

Google Metcash for a list of buyers, also Bidvest have distribution depots in the UK and also at least 3 depots in Adelaide (Hindmarsh,Regency Park and the Airport)

Hopefully this will be of some help.Good Luck.

Edited by bigal

Guest Guest5035

I'll ask my wife, she seems to spend heaps at Woolies and Coles..

Stevo

Guest Damien
I'm hoping it's for Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodles.

My mother in law sends me Bombay Bad Boys all the time. I'm addicted to them. She does empty them from their containers to cut down on shipping costs, the parcels smell like an old man's arm pits so it probably deters the Customs blokes from opening them! She sent me 13 for my birthday last month...............nice.