Exciting News

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Good morning

Now then as some of you know, I am heading back out to work after nearly 4 years of being a stay at home/general dogs body/housewife/slave ......

Just wanted to let people know what I will be doing. I am going back into recruitment and working for an independent executive-level firm starting next Monday 17th in the city. I am really excited about this opportunity and looking forward to getting to know the Adelaide market.

So should anyone need any help or advice, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Sas

xxx

Guest jill wright

Hi Sarah

Well done and hope you enjoy your new job.Will you be full time? Let us know how you get on and if the Ozzies are a friendly bunch to work with

Good luck

JILL

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:wow quite a big change for you , sounds really exciting, good luck for when you start, will definatly keep you in mind for advice when we have arrived,

nicky x:jiggy:

Guest Blackcat

Hi Sarah

Congratulations on the job! Hope eveything goes really well for you, by the way did you manage to get a suit? (saw your other post!), enjoy being back in the world of work, Gina (met you on the beach at Noorlunga)

Guest Guzzler&Sas

thanks guys

yes the role is going to be full-time for the first month and then down to 4 days per week (fridays off, how good is that?) or I can stay on full-time. Hours fairly flexible too.

Yes, I did manage to get a business wardrobe sorted - had some child-free time shopping at Harbourtown - how great is that? Looking forward to our ladies day out (if it goes ahead) to do more shopping there.

Can't wait to start and get my teeth into it - I can basically go after any industry types, any job roles I want ... so here's hoping I take Adelaide by storm!

Cheers

Sas

xxx

Guest Guzzler&Sas

thanks very much guys for all the kind words and PMs from those looking for work. I am so looking forward to this challenge and next chapter of my life (how dramatic does that sound?). Keith is ready to embrace his new role too ..... hehehe, ready for all those coffee mornings more like!

Obviously I will now be able to give more help with those looking for work and having trouble and if I have really juicy jobs, I can let you all know. Also perhaps educate some about the fantastic skilled migrants arriving here with in-demand skills and provide a more provactive approach (which I should be able to do with 10 years experience in recruitment shouldn't I?).

Anyway, off to cool off now in a friends pool because it is bloody hot here .... not whinging though!

Lots of love

Sas

xxx

:v_SPIN:

Guest Libby1971

Many congratulations! I am sure you will be a huge success

You deserve it and poor Keith won't know what has hit him with these coffee mornings.

Libby

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Congrats Sas , looking forward to those beer.....sorry coffee mornings , good luck Sarah Iam sure youll be great i your new role. Cheers Gra & Jac x x:jiggy: