Got The Job

Guest happy feet

Guest happy feet

Hi cara here,

Wanted to share my good news with you all. Still a newbe to the site, so most of you wont't have heard of me. I had a job interview for the RAH to-day, and got the job...:arghh: Can't believe how quick things happening, i only applied afew weeks ago. Know all i can think about is OZ.. Xmas on the beach sounds good to me. Great site, OM thinks i'm addicted, always on in my spare time, (not much of that).

Keep you all informed of my journey, and any info that can help would be greatfully received. Like the best places to rent not to far from hosp?

Thanks in advance for any replies

cara ;):v_SPIN::unsure:

Guest jill wright

Hi Cara

Well done you must be so excited (coming to Blackpool in a few weeks with some girls from work to c Funny Girls). Know what you mean bout this site being addictive . Keep us posted how you go on

Jill x

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:great news for you, hopefully we'll be over in time for xmas on the beach, its so exciting , great to know the job situation is sorted before you go, keep us all posted

nicky:jiggy:

Guest lippy

Congratulations - exciting stuff!!!

Good luck with the move and maybe see you over there!

Know what you mean about this site being addictive but there is just so much information on it.

Guest happy feet

Hi Jill,

thanks for the quick reply. Funny girls ok, but Blackpool only ok for weekend stuff. When you live here it not the same. I will keep in touch, good luck with your adventure...

Cara

OM daz

Ethan 9

Erin 6

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:hi cara

it all depends on the sale of the house , ideally aug/sept would be perfect, (wishful thinking, ) will keep you posted,

nicky

Hi Cara,

With a username of Happy Feet, how could we not know you!! I remember your post about the job interview at Birmingham, so well done you!!!!! :jiggy:

You'll be here before you know it girl!

Judi x