Employer Sponsor

JoanneV

Hello, just a quick question if anyone can answer. If OH were to find an employer to sponsor him how does it work with regards to getting visa. Would the employer sort that out and would you still have to go through the skills assessment and meet all the requirements as in the other visas i.e. employed for 12 months out of last 24 and at least 2 years experience etc?

Thanks.

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Joanne i'm being sponsored by an employer.With regards to getting the visa the company have to be registered to sponsor anyone. This way the company is checked out. You are then commited to that company for a minimum of 2yrs.That also works the other way where they are commited to you.

I had to do the trade assessment as well to get the o.k. from the S.A Government.

The visa we are applying on is a R.S.M.S. SUB CLASS 119.if you need any more info look up the D.I.A.C. web site.

Good luck

Thanks for that, might look into it. We can't do the trade assessment until next year because OH needs a minimum of 2 years works experience to go through to the practical side of the assessment, but its still worth looking into.

Thanks anyway for your quick reply