Got a Job

Guest deardos

Guest deardos

Hi all,

Just want to share my joy with other. I have recieved my 176 SA SS visa and I was going for jobs in Adelaide. I had a Skype interview a few months ago ..... and I have had a phone call to say that I have the job.

I am currently in the UK but planning to move in Feb when I start.

For all of you without jobs, start applying as soon as you get your visa and I am sure you will be successful.

Keep on going guys .........

Deardos

Guest deardos

Guys just a quick one... we are all based in the NW and not a million miles from each other and all making the big step over at the same time ! We are all going through the same things, emotions and logistics. I would be good to meet up somewhere local in the NW before we head out ?? Not only to help each other but potentially make new pommy mates. ??

What do you think ??

Me and mywife are mid thirties with twin babies aged 1 and a half.

Congratulations, we're moving over in Feb too and I've sent off my resume to some agencies. Haven't heard anything back yet but good to hear it's possible to get a job whilst still in the UK. Was contemplating applying direct for a couple of jobs I've seen but wasn't sure - will definitely put my applications in now.

Hi, sounds good idea to me! Always nice to meet people who are going through the same rollercoaster as ourselves. maybe we could post some dates and suggestions for places ans start a north west meet ;-) Caroline

Guest edenfieldpoms
Guys just a quick one... we are all based in the NW and not a million miles from each other and all making the big step over at the same time ! We are all going through the same things, emotions and logistics. I would be good to meet up somewhere local in the NW before we head out ?? Not only to help each other but potentially make new pommy mates. ??

What do you think ??

congrats on the job, meet up sounds good, let us know of any dates,

april

What do you think ??

Great Idea, my hubbys just hit 40 LOL and our boys are a little older 6 & 9 but still great idea to get together. Im with Caroline send some dates and we will do it, will be great to compare notes :)

Emma x