A little help from my fellow mental health nurses please?

Hi all,
      Im currently a 3rd year mental health student in England, due to qualify in September this year from my diploma course. My best friend is currently going through the emigration process with her partner and I am becoming more and more tempted with the thought of coming to work in Australia.
      Basically, what I wondered was, does anyone know whether I could come over on a working holiday visa and still get work as an RMN? I realise I would have to get my registration documents in Australia aswell as England etc but just wondered how do-able this could be?
      Ideally I'd like to gain experience in England before any temporary moves but with the job market the way it is, who knows what will happen.
      Any advice would be much appreciated I am really stuck in limbo on what is best to do.

LJ x

3 times
      A working holiday visa is a great way to travel and work around Australia. Agencies in Australia will require a minimum of 1 years post grad experience though. Feel free to PM me for more info.
      C x