Calvery Hospital biggest disappointment

Guest adlyn2012

Guest adlyn2012

I want to share my recent experience I have had trying to seek employement at the Calvery Hospital through Health Care Elite.

I was put forward for an interview on the 3rd December which I was told I was sucessful at , at this first stage, telephone call with unit managers and references were the next stage.

The telephone call ended up to be an interview which I was told following this I was sucessful and that the managers said I would be an asset to there unit with my experience. Xmas and new year passed and I was emailing the agency weekly for an update, I was then told on the 30th January I had been unsuccessfully without a real explanation apart from their were other nurses better suited to the unit. I am left feeling very confused and feel i have been misinformed through the whole process as well as wasting two months.

My advice to anyone seeking employment In Australia keep you options opened. I hope this helps others.

Adlyn