Can anyOne help me please. I hope to get my visa by the end of next week. The end of a very stressful 13 months.
I have gained a sponsorship as a primary teacher. I have been a teacher for 17 years. I am aware that I need to pass some tests when I get there in order to get a job as a teacher. So I wanted to know:-
* what are the tests
* is there a cost and if so how much?
* how long to the test take ( to sit them, get the results and be eligible to teach in SA)
* can I do them prior to entering Australia
* is there any way you can apply for jobs before entering Australia and do an interview on Skype
* are the teaching prospects good in Australia
Sure I will think of more questions over the next few weeks.
can't wait to go just need to sell my house!!!!!!