Good luck Libby

Guest Nick11

Guest Libby1971

Ooooh baby!:biglaugh:

Seriously though, how sweet of you. Almost ready for my first Oz interview (been here a year!) and my first teaching interview in 6 years.

I'll get my pervy chat up lines ready, just in case!

Libby x:jiggy:

Guest soggy
Good luck for tomorrow babes - will be thinking of you.

Remember you can always set up the chat line if all else fails - superb sexy voice!

Nick

x

Yes good luck for tomorrow Libby, i'm not sure what i'm wishing you good luck for but good luck anyway.:):):) edit you posted your reply as i posted this, now i know, good luck!!!

Simon

Guest Nick11
Ooooh baby!:biglaugh:

Seriously though, how sweet of you. Almost ready for my first Oz interview (been here a year!) and my first teaching interview in 6 years.

I'll get my pervy chat up lines ready, just in case!

Libby x:jiggy:

In the words of Delboy - this time next year we could be millionaires!!!!!!

Guest Nick11
Ooooooh you kept that one quiet Libs:cute: Give them hell girl;)Everything crossed here for you.:)

Pete

Now come on mate - hell is something a R.E teacher must take very seriously!

Guest Libby1971

Thanks so much.

It is very kind of you all to take the time to wish me luck. I hope I do your faith in me proud.

Libby x

Feeling surprisingly 'with it' this morning and invincible!

Guest Guest75
Thanks so much.

It is very kind of you all to take the time to wish me luck. I hope I do your faith in me proud.

Libby x

Feeling surprisingly 'with it' this morning and invincible!

Ya will - knock em' dead:):)

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:hi libby ,your probably getting ready as i type this before i go to bed, (wierd the time difference) anyway, only know you from the pia forum, but thought i'd send you luck from over the sea (i'm sure you wont need it)

Guest Libby1971

Hi

Phew, well they didn't eat me alive!

The interview went really well, if I do say so myself. They asked 12 questions, some broken down into sections again but I answered everything okay, I think, and they seemed very positive. They nodded a lot during the interview, and said good a few times, told me they agreed with me etc. The Head has emailed me tonight to ask me if I could teach History or English IF I were offered the position. I said yes and offered ICT as well.

So now we wait. I asked when they could let me know and they said very soon, no later than Monday.

I feel so relieved. I am certainly celebrating tonight, not necessarily because I have got the job, because I don't know but today was my first interview here, and it went really well. So even if I don't get it, I am really pleased and proud of myself.

Have a good evening ladies and gents, wherever you are!!

Libby xx:jiggy:

Guest donna T

Congratulations Libby. It does osund positve - well done love. Even if it doesn't work out this time (although I am sure it will :jiggy:), at least you knnow the format for interviews and know you will perform well.

Have a great day tomorrrow

Lots of love

Donna xxxx

Guest caoimhe
Hi

The interview went really well, if I do say so myself. They asked 12 questions, some broken down into sections again but I answered everything okay, I think, and they seemed very positive. They nodded a lot during the interview, and said good a few times, told me they agreed with me etc. The Head has emailed me tonight to ask me if I could teach History or English IF I were offered the position. I said yes and offered ICT as well.

So now we wait. I asked when they could let me know and they said very soon, no later than Monday.

I feel so relieved. I am certainly celebrating tonight, not necessarily because I have got the job, because I don't know but today was my first interview here, and it went really well. So even if I don't get it, I am really pleased and proud of myself.

Glad it went well for you Libby :wubclub:

I think it's nerve wrecking having an interview especially if you havn't had one in a while

Good luck and will keep fingers crossed for you

Guest mossmac

Hope the interview went well, Libby. I am sure it will all long be over by now, you being nine and a half hours ahead of us! Thanks so much for all the helpful advice you have given us.

John and Sarah

Hi

Id put money the jobs yours!! Great sign they contacted you after.

Keeping them crossed for you