Congratulations Libby !!

Angela

Hi Libby

I could not help myself as I wanted to be one of the first to congratulate you :wubclub:. Well done with the job offer, a great position for a great person. Many many congratulations !!

Good luck for a week on Monday :v_SPIN::D:v_SPIN:.

See ya soon

Angela & Family xxx

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Great news Libby, Bob once you've dropped Libby off on her first day and I've taken the girls to school I'll pick you up and we should be able to tee off around 10am, we'll soon have our handicaps down:jiggy:,

Guzzler

Guest Libby1971

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:swoon::swoon:

I got a job! I can't believe it....I had the chance to buy STACKS of clothes on Saturday and was sooooooooo restrained it was quite honestly not normal (ask OH) and now I know I should have.

Mind you, it's a chance to go back, woo hoo!

I start on Monday next week, and am absolutely thrilled to bits.... I can't think clearly and am on the brink of tears with relief. OH is over the moon and cannot be brought down!!!!

Libby

Guest Roz G

Hi Libby

Just wanted to add my Congratulations and very Best Wishes on your new job. Perfect excuse for another shopping spree I think!!

All the best.

Roz

Quote ....am absolutely thrilled to bits.... I can't think clearly and am on the brink of tears with relief. OH is over the moon and cannot be brought down!!!!

Hey Libby that is so sweet, I am so proud of you.

Don't worry there is another 7 days before you start work, I am sure you can get to Harbour Town at least twice this week with Bob's credit card :biglaugh::biglaugh:.

All the best

Angela x

Guest Django

Hey Libby fabby news. :notworthy:

I hope you have internet access in your new classroom. Don't want you to start slacking on your modding duties now. ;):biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Libby1971

Pete

I will let you know on Monday!

They are spending this week sorting my timetable for me and getting keys etc ready. Then that week I am going in to meet classes, talk to the person who is in post at the mo, pick brains and get resources, and then collapse with stress at the end of the week.

And Bob is away that week on a residential camp with 3 teachers and 2 classes from school - just what I need!!!!

Libby

Guest rockpool crab

hi Libby..just want to say good luck too.

Saw you on "wanted down under" so hope this is just the job you were looking for.

All the best

carol Ann

Guest Nick11

Big congrats babes - only just checked my mobile phone for messages.Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you - BUT ALSO DELIGHTED FOR BOB!

Guest Guest75

Waahaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Big congrats Libs.

:notworthy::notworthy:

Now the cats away............................;)

Have fun and enjoy yourself,what a great step forward for you .

Guest donna T

What fantastic news - when did you hear? I am so pleased for you both - Bob must be delighted.

Well done hon - get shopping, Bet you can't beleive it - what a difference to 6 months ago

:v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN:

Donna, Russ, Josh and Izzy

xxxxxxxxx