Due to the success of the last workshop I am proposing to run another one. The workshop is useful to anyone who is either looking for a job now or in the future. The last group had a mix of people that had been in Adelaide from 1 month to 3 years, so no matter how long you have been here I am sure you will learn something and that could be the thing that gets you the job!
I have been providing advice and guidance in the Jobs & Careers section of Poms in Adelaide for several years.
I have noticed the same struggles and issues people are facing securing work or progressing in the Adelaide job market. This is a chance to gain honest and practical advice in a workshop environment.
I am an Australian qualified and experienced Career Adviser, HR/Recruitment professional and Trainer and Assessor. I am also a member of the Career Development Association of Australia.
I have worked in many roles and industries (see below) in Adelaide and this gives me the experience and knowledge to provide up to date advice and guidance.
Human Resource Officer
Assistant HR Consultant
Business Trainer and Assessor
Not for profit
Engineering and Construction
I am proposing to run a workshop (if there is enough interest) covering:
- Australian resume and CV (what is the difference?) advice and tips.
- Information on the Adelaide job market and a ‘behind the scenes’ guide to recruitment and selection.
- How to give you the competitive edge against hundreds of others applicants applying for the same job.
- What salary are you looking for? How to answer this question and understand what the job will be paying.
- General employment and training advice and guidance.
- Networking opportunities.
GIVE YOURSELF AN ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER JOB SEEKERS AND COME ALONG TO THIS WORKSHOP.
The workshop details are as follows:
Date: Saturday 20 April 2013
Time: 8.45am for a 9.00am start till 12.00-12.30pm depending on how many questions people have!
Cost: PM me for details
Venue: PM me for details
If you would like to secure your place on this workshop or for more information please contact me via private message (PM).