Babysitter wanted

monty9110

Hi

I'm looking to find a babysitter for an occasional night out.

We have 3 children who would all be in bed, so it would really just

involve watching the tv here for an evening!

We live in Seacliff Park and had a babysitter when we lived in hallett cove but can't find her details ..

So please contact me if you're interested or know of someone.

thank you.. Sarah

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sarah Bradley

Hi Sarah,

I have a 17 year old who is looking for a job, she has her first aid and is quite responsible. She already has commitments on Wed, Thursday and Friday evenings but would be available Sat, Sun, Mon or Tues. We live near the Marion Shopping Centre, so not too far from you.

Sarah

• 3 weeks later...

Hi PIA

Just looking for a babysitter for this Saturday night.. 6.30pm onwards (wont be a late night)

We have 2 boys 5 and 10, you wouldn't have to do much as they will only be up for a hour or so after we leave.

Willing to pick up and drop home if local to us (port Noarlunga).

If you know of anyone can you please pm me there rates and contact number

Thanks a lot

Jo

Guest jl.davies26

Heya there,

I am a child carer and id be happy to help you out. I am a 20 year old female and I am studying at tafe at the moment.

I have a lot of experience with children. I have two sisters I live with and care for aged 1 and 4 and I look after quite a few of the poms in adelaides children. As you can tell I love kids :)

Let me know if you'd like a reference or a few. You can contact me on 0400109939.

Many thanks,

Jessica x

Just thought I'd mention there is a babysitting circle group set up in the Groups section of this forum. To keep chit chat a bit more private its set to invite only atm.

The idea is a pool of Mums form a babysitting circle to help each other out rather than trying to rely on finding a babysitter. A few Mums have already offered their time for babysitting so might be able to help you out. The more join in the better it could be.

If you are interested feel free to drop me a PM or reply in this thread and we can add you to the group :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest laura matthews

Hi Sarah,

I have just been told about Pomsinadelaide by a friend of mine.

I would private message you, but i haven't worked out how to do that yet :)

We have just moved to Adelaide, and i am available to babysit anytime if you are still looking for someone. I have worked with children for many years, and also have a 16 month boy.

Thanks

Laura

Edited by snifter

Hi Sarah,

I have just been told about Pomsinadelaide by a friend of mine.

I would private message you, but i haven't worked out how to do that yet :)

We have just moved to Adelaide, and i am available to babysit anytime if you are still looking for someone. I have worked with children for many years, and also have a 16 month boy.

Thanks

Laura

Hi Laura. Welcome to the forum. The PM system takes a little while to activate for new accounts and you may need more than one post to your name.

We also have some forum rules which you can read here

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/news-gossip/37706-new-forum-rules.html

In there admin cover about phone numbers, hence me removing your one :)

Cheers

Snifter