Help (Job in Adelaide)

Guest sid1110

Guest sid1110

Hi!

I am looking for a job in adelaide. My wife is on student visa and i have a depended visa.

Please advice me if there is any. I wont be able to stay in four walls unit room.

I am available from the month September.

Thank you.

I'd look to re doing your CV to suit the Aus employment market as a starting point.

And perhaps check out the agencies and the local job sites.

What are your skills or your work experience in? Do you have qualifications to back these up? Or are you looking for more casual less skilled work. If so then you might find competition in that market. I'd think you are more likely to have to wait till you arrive in Adelaide and get settled before securing work but nothing wrong trying to look now.

Guest sid1110

Hi snifter!

Thank you for your suggestion. I am looking for the less skilled work.

Looking for a part time job. If u have an idea about the jobs like in Coles and other supermarket it will be helpful.

I would like to be a volunteer in any local programs even if they don't pay me. I am qualified in English and i have 7 (Overall score) in my IELTS.

I once again thank u for the reply.

-Sid