plumbing cert 3 and 4

Guest blackpool rock

Guest blackpool rock

anybody needing help getting through the minefield give me a shout i will help if i can i did cert 3 gap training through tafe also cert 4 gas through tafe however i have done cert4 water with training prospects which was much quicker and cheaper. A group of us got together and formed a study group we then picked our own times to study with the help of the trainer Philip Morgan. i have received a lot of information which is complicated to break down but finally some of us have done it and are now working for ourselves again training prospects do all you need from arriving to working for yourself good luck

Edited by blackpool rock

Hiya mate, i am currently in the process of gaining my cert three, I had level 3 nvq and gas safe back in the uk, i have to see craig andrews from training prospects about my RPL then hopefully i can get the ball rolling. They told me it should take 6 months for me to complete my level 3 on the technical side but my employer has said 18 months for the on the job side. I spoke to someone from OCBA though and they told me it will take another two years to gain my cert 4 after i get my cert 3, does this sound right to you? its all a bit up in the air and confusing. any info would be great thanks a lot, si

Guest blackpool rock

hi pal i can only speak of my experiances but cert 3 sounds about right however i have never heard of "on the job side" it was all class room based and workshop i was working as a cabinet maker and another as a builder i don,t think it has anything to do with your employer but i have heard silly stories about people not being paid there worth because your license says you are cert 2 (bull****). cert 4 is internet based in the main but through training prospects can be done way quicker especially if you can get a study group together. i had no on the job assesments . yes it is a bit confusing because people tell you alot of bull**** but get used to that hope this helps if you need contact numbers let me know

Edited by blackpool rock