Any Interest

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

I have only been back at work for a few weeks as a recruitment consultant, but have a few roles which may be of interest

HR Officer - city limits

Marketing Manager/Guru

Assistant Contract Manager - north of the city

Logistic/Reliability Manager - Port Adelaide

Engineering General Hand - Port Adelaide - salary plus co vehicle

Search Marketing Software Developer

Technical/Maintenance Writer - Port Adelaide

If anyone is interested, please get in touch, or PM me and I can give you more details.

All tradespeople, the guy I met this afternoon, said there is heaps or work here - electricans, engineers, welders, plumbers - so give me a shout and I can put you in touch and send you in the right direction.

There is hope and work out there ..... :cute:

Cheers guys

Sas

xxx

Guest Guest75

Great to have a resident job finder .

Good to be able to have fingers on the job pulse here ;)

Well done Sas:notworthy:

I've been asked to look into a new career - working in real estate:wideeyed:

Flattering but can't see it being my thing,too much of a wild card.:wacko:

BTW - thanks again to your better half for the firewood.

You will be having a delivery of the first press of our oil this year!!

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Sas,

I have sent you a PM.

As Tyke says great to have a resident job finder, now I can forget those agency's that send me Nursing jobs, do they not understand the difference between a nurse and manufacturing/engineering or should I retrain?

Good luck with the job.

Martin and Val

Guest Lulujim

Hi there,

We are in the process of applying for our 475 visa and hope to be out at the end of the year - beginning of next at worst! My husband contacted lots of recruitment agencies who weren't really interested until we had our visas in hand and booked flights. Is this generally the case?

Also will employers be put off by our temp visa status?

Thanks! Alexis

Guest jill wright

Hi

Looking to be out there by end of year am sales administration but going on Phils trade as a Baker do you get any demand for bakers through your agency

Many thanks in advance

Jill,Phil

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Morning

Thanks for all the replies. If I can help, then I will or if not, I can always point you in the direction of where you might be able to get better help than I can offer.

Most agencies here will not be overly interested until you at least have your visa but I am quite happy to assist people once they have that.

Thanks again guys.

Regs

Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hello again

Thanks for all the enquiries and PMs. If you want to do some research, then why not trying hitting the sites too

www.seek.com.au

www.careerone.com.au

You may be able to view roles, get an idea of salary, what roles are available and it could be a starting point. Obviously all those who have responded to me, I will do my best to help.

All the best for now

Sas

xxx

Guest Maddisons
I have only been back at work for a few weeks as a recruitment consultant, but have a few roles which may be of interest

HR Officer - city limits

Marketing Manager/Guru

If anyone is interested, please get in touch, or PM me and I can give you more details.

All tradespeople, the guy I met this afternoon, said there is heaps or work here - electricans, engineers, welders, plumbers - so give me a shout and I can put you in touch and send you in the right direction.

Cheers guys

Sas

xxx

Hi Sas.

I am an electrician coming over in June 08. I will be taking the AS3000 wiring rules course at O'Halloran Hills Campus in July. Could you please point me in the right direction as I have been appling online for various jobs but to no avail. I currently hold an ARTC certificate as an Electrical Mechanic.

Thanks.

Jason (37) Paula (35) Bethan (9) and Chloe Mae (6)

Guest Ron Barker

HR Officer - city limits

Marketing Manager/Guru

Cheers guys

Sas

xxx

Hi Sas

Do you have any contacts for floor and wall tilers, I am looking for a sponsor to allow me to come over on a 457 visa, thanks for your help

Ron

Guest Ron Barker

Hi Sas

Do you have any contacts for floor and wall tilers, I am looking for a sponsor to allow me to come over on a 457 visa, thanks for your help

Ron