AHPRA registration finally granted!!!!!

Guest MandiMR2

Guest MandiMR2

Just wanted to share my news that the Adelaide AHPRA office have finally declared me eligible to register as a nurse in Australia after waiting patiently for almost 4 months!!!!! next job is to research shipping ready for move in Jan...its getting closer! :-)

Guest Kazzamkelly

Huge congratulations!!!!!

i am currently studying for the Physiotherapy Exams in order to get my registration!! Soooooo difficult when not studied for 10 years haaaaaa!! I'm sure it will do me good though!!! We are moving at the end of Sept and getting really excited now!!! Good luck with the rest of your preparations x x x

xKaren

Guest MandiMR2

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies.

Yes I'm very very very excited!!

I've researched all the hospitals in SA, have registered with a recruitment agency there & have also registered with the Government of South Australia website, which alerts me with any new vacancies matching my skills criteria (which I really recommend).

Karen you're not far form me lol can I ask which shipping agent did you use please?

Mandi x

Guest Russ c

Make sure when you arrive you visit aphra office in adelaide cbd with your paperwork, visas & passport as they do a police check. It took my wifes nearly 2 weeks to come back. You wont be able work until you have clearance.

Guest MandiMR2

Hi & thanku Caz & Russ, its a huge relief now that bit is done!

How are you guys doing?

I'm now moving over in Jan, but will be going out in Sept for a few weeks to validate my visa, so I'm planning on completing my registration then at the Adelaide office, Russ what paperwork do I need to take?

Edited by MandiMR2

• 7 months later...
Guest Solomon Ishaq

Hi I am a nurse from Pakistan and applied AHPRA on 14 February but just came to know that have to do some sort of assessment from ANMCA. Can someone tell.me please if I missing something.