trying to contact hospitals

Guest mrscass

Guest mrscass

Hi all,

Im a nurse planning on emigrating next year, just written out an enquiry letter to send along with my C.V to hospitals in adelaide but i cant see the email address for Royal Adelaide Hospital on their website? Anyone know it?

Also any advice as to which hospitals are easier/more likely to employ uk nurses via 457 visa would be great!

Thanks in advance :jiggy:

Guest MandiMR2

Hi there & welcome to PIA!

Like you I'm also emigrating in the new year & I did the same as you are about to & independently approached all the hospitals in Adelaide & was directed by almost all of them to www.sahealthcareers.com.au as that's where nearly all SA's posts are advertised (similar to our jobs NHS website), if you're not aware of it already its a fab site, once you've registered, any new vacancies matching you're criteria will be e-mailed to you.

Regarding you're original question, I emailed a staff contact in the department of my interest.

Hope that helps, Mandi

Guest MandiMR2

Best of luck!

I was alerted to a vacancy by SA careers earlier this week, applied for it & have been offered an interview! I was so busy working and am so grateful of this service as I hadn't had time to look at what vacancies are being advertised & would have missed it!!!