HR/OFFICE/ADMIN/CLERICAL Vacancies in Adelaide

Guest adelaideforus

Guest adelaideforus

Hi All,

Me and my family have submitted the skilled 190 (he is a bricklayer) I work in HR for the NHS. Does anyone know if there are many HR or clerical vacancies in Adelaide?

Not sure how the job market is at the minute but stressing in case I don't find work.

Thanks

Guest Kennymclachlan

Hi and good luck with the move. HR is notoriously difficult to get into in the Adelaide area. It is a very close-knit community and unfortunately there are plenty of candidates locally for most of the jobs that come up. I strongly recommend you begin making network connections now via LinkedIn and any other channels you can think of. You may be best served connecting with as many of the HR professionals within the medical sector as possible first if that is your area of expertise.

Recruiters here (particularly the major ones) are unlikely to even consider your Resume until you are physically in South Australia. Feel free to send me through your Resume also and, if I can help, I shall. You may get lucky but be prepared (if HR is where you will be remaining - it is relatively well-paid here) for a bit of a fight!