Painters wanted - immediate start

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi mate

am still in the uk otherwise would have jumped at it.

not moving out there til march next year.

Could I just ask what sort of money are they paying?

not worked in aus since 99 so would be handy to know what average wage would be?

i am city&guilds qualified with 30 years experience

cheers for any help

Hi there, we are new to this forum we are moving to Adelaide in January. How is the job situation there I'm multi skilled plumbing, painting, plastering, carpentry, tiling and flooring vinyl, carpet and poly safe do you think we will be ok.

Many Thanks The Macklins

Edited by Macklins

• 1 month later...

Still looking into everything at moment so won't be until late next year at least by the time we get sorted. He is doing a visit in January so would he be able to do things like that when he visits or do we have to actually be living there? Also can I ask what sort of money painters would look to earn out there, and would he need qualifications from uk to get work as he doesn't, just years of experience. Would that be enough?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi mate

am still in the uk otherwise would have jumped at it.

not moving out there til march next year.

Could I just ask what sort of money are they paying?

not worked in aus since 99 so would be handy to know what average wage would be?

i am city&guilds qualified with 30 years experience

cheers for any help

Sorry for the late reply! Annual Salary's for Painters range from $50,000 to $75,000 depending on whether you opt to sub contract or be employed by a company. Of course sub contracting attracts a higher wage, yes there has been plenty of work since our arrival.