Concerns over nursing or Double glazing jobs

Guest sargent77

Guest sargent77

Hi, I'm new to the forum. My wife and I are currently going through our visa application. My Wife is a nurse currently working in a GP surgery and for the last 15 years I have ran my own double glazing business. We have 2 children aged 3 and 5 and really loved the look of Adelaide.

I am slightly concerned over our employment prospects now after reading about the lack of nursing jobs for my wife and I know there isn't a big market for double glazing in Australia.

Would anybody have any information which could ease my concerns or am I right to have doubts?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Guest sargent77

Thanks for the welcome snifter.

I'm mostly concerned about the nursing vacancies for my wife. To be honest, I am willing to try a new career path. As well as fitting aluminium, upvc and wooden windows, doors etc, I also do the sales and the majority of the office work in my business so I am quite flexible depending on which jobs are out there.

I have also thought of retraining. Any suggestions on the best career path?