Looking for part time work

Guest gails

Thought I would give this a go! I am a qualified accountant looking for part time work, approximately 20 hours a week. If anybody hears of anything I would be grateful if they could let me know as I have been applying for jobs now for nearly a year and only had one interview; its getting a bit depressing!! I am in the south so anything north of the city is a no no for me. Everybody tells me that in Adelaide its who you know!!

Cheers

Gail

Thought I would give this a go! I am a qualified accountant looking for part time work, approximately 20 hours a week. If anybody hears of anything I would be grateful if they could let me know as I have been applying for jobs now for nearly a year and only had one interview; its getting a bit depressing!! I am in the south so anything north of the city is a no no for me. Everybody tells me that in Adelaide its who you know!!

Cheers

Gail

Southern suburbs to Northern suburbs is not impossible - I did it for 20 years by train and bus - but for part-time work you are right, not an appealing thought! Good luck with your search.

Hi Gail

Sorry to hear about your situation. I wish you Good Luck.

I am a qualified Accountant from the UK and looking to arrive there next year.

I am concerned about the job situation, is the full time market in the same state as the part-time?

Thanks

Cruise

Cheers

Gail