Just wondered if anybody out there can advise on my query. I'm currently in my final year of my nursing degree. My partner has already secured us a 190 pr visa in August of last year with no restrictions. I would really like to apply for the TPPP with South Australia but i'm not sure what priority I fall under when they allocate places. I am aware that there are no where near enough places as it is but was hoping if I am in a higher category that the last I may stand a small chance!! Below is the question that is on SA Health FAQ page. I have already contacted SA Health but am awaiting their reply!
Any help would be gladly received
- Will SA Health give priority placement to South Australian candidates overinterstate or overseas candidates?
Yes – SA Health has determined that successful applicants will be prioritised in thefollowing order:
- Candidates of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent
- Candidates who are permanent Australian residents/citizens and are either:
- A South Australian resident applying for a position in a country ormetropolitan location; or
- Live outside of South Australia and are applying for a Country HealthSA site only, and live within a 200km radius from that location
- Candidates who are permanent Australian residents/citizens who live in a stateother than South Australia
- Candidates who are permanent New Zealand residents/citizens
- Candidates who are visa holders or overseas candidates