Looking for Qualified painter and decorator.

Qualified and professional painters only need apply.

At least five years experience with own transport, tools, ABN and White Card

Must be presentable and able to work with little supervision

Possible long-term prospects for the right applicant

Call 0423 505836 between 9am and 8pm for an immediate one week trial

• 2 weeks later...

Hi steve

like I said not getting out there till next year.

could I just ask what the rate is for experienced painters now?

haven't worked in aus since 99 so a bit behind the times!!

i see your at hallet cove. Where's most of your work is it local or just got to go wherever the money is?

as it taken you a while to build up business? I have worked for myself past 25 years, but will be a bit out

of my comfort zone when I arrive, will definitely be looking at working for someone over there tho.

cheers for any advice

steve

Hi

so frustrating when a painter and decorator looks for work only to find you advertising on this forum and we are told this

Hi Ron,

Please see the reply below received from your case officer:

Thank you for your email. At present there are no further documents required.

The Australian skilled visa (subclass 489) for which you have applied is part of the Skilled Nominated category. The Migration Programme determines the maximum number of visas that can be granted in each visa category. Applications for this visa are processed in line with Migration Programme planning levels. These planning levels have precedence over indicative client service standard timeframes.

The Migration Programme planning level for the Skilled Nominated category now has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year. This means processing times will be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category during this programme year.

As planning levels affect all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application.

In the meantime, I encourage you to continue checking the department’s website (http://www.immi.gov.au) for any updates regarding application processing or changes to the Skilled Migration Programme which may affect you.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

It really just comes down to a waiting game now

Ps if we ever get there will give you a bell

cheers

pps

looks like no visas till July