I should start a Blog

We'll guys it's early days in the job hunt but I feel exhausted already. That said I'm not giving up. So far as Telstra are so incompetent that my ADSL is being fitted next week instead of yesterday I found that I'm at library club. Scrawling through my resume and pinging off in every bloody direction. I'm up to about 150 sent. Coffee is the only thing keeping me sane! Love adelaide but delving deeper into my prop up fund.

Well done for the determination, let's hope that hard work is fruitful as soon as possible. I have to say, the day I got my job offer was one of intense relief........

Not sure where you are but if you get stuck for internet you are welcome to use ours in the meantime for mailshots, etc.

Sounds familiar! 150 applications..... 5 interviews ..... And 3 months later! Hey presto the right job turned up! Keep up the hard work and determination and it will pay off! Then you might find yourself missing or laughing about the library club....... Idid!

Cheers Shaz these stories will keep me going! I knew it was going to be hard but I'm not even getting feed back. But until I come across the right company I suppose I wouldn't.

KennyKen, don't know what field of work you are applying for but for the job I got there were 150 applicants! Therefore i pretty sure the organisation wouldn't provide feedback to all applicants unless they were interviewed. Some of the ones I appliedfor didn't acknowledge the application. Do you ring to ask for feedback? Good luck