• Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Thread: HGV1 Licence

    1. #1

      HGV1 Licence

      Can any one tell me what the equivilent HGV 1 licence is in Aus and what licence do you need for a B Double

      Thanks for any help. :lol:

    2. #2
      gday mate hgv1 equivalant over ere is a heavy combination licence < hc>
      u will av to do an assesment course to change ur licence,can drive on uk 4 3mths but companies will not employ u 4 insurance purposes.to get b double u must av held an oz licence 4 12 mths then u take a theory test accompanied with a medical report then u can train 4 road train licence which is also the same as the b double ok.when u get to adelaide mate try linfox for work u may av to go througgh agency but once u r in it is a very good company to work for . they r the largest indepndently owned transport in oz.

    3. #3
      So if you are a HGV driver, and you can do theory until you have oz license for 12 months, what do you do for work in the meantime!!!



    Similar Threads

    1. HGV1 Driver
      By Geoff&Trudy in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 24-04-2007, 06:16 PM
    2. Driving Licence
      By jen/nee in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 30-03-2007, 07:53 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums