Agencies in Adelaide

mac

Hi all. I am still living in the UK and am emigrating to Adelaide in January 2015. I have emailed some recruitment agencies in the past to get some information on the types of jobs I would be able to look for and the salary I would expect to achieve but unfortunately I have had little response. I have decided the best way to contact them by telephone. Does anyone know the office opening hours are for the recruitment agencies in Adelaide, just so I can work out when best to ring because of the time differences. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mac

Might be an idea to get in touch with some of the bigger agencies like Randstad, Adecco, Hayes, REED etc as some of their UK offices will have an international division who will place Brits overseas, particularly in Australia - they should have local market knowledge and may have direct links to employers. They may be more willing to speak to you and the time difference isn't an issue! I am going over to Adelaide in November and will shortly start contacting agencies in this way I have found some contacts at Hayes the link below may be useful to you:

http://www.hays.com.au/career-advice/coming-to-australia-784

Good Luck