Skilled assessment technical interview

Kerriandcarl

Hi,

My husband just had to go in to the agents office and then Skype with a guy in Oz who basically just asks him about his experience, what he'd done, how he does it etc etc I don't think it was anything too challenging. The only part he slightly struggled with were the health & safety questions as they required more sort of text book answers rather than experience answers but the guy said he'd have to do his white card course anyway and was happy enough with the answers.

If they do feel that you haven't answered some questions fully they may ask you to then provide further documentation at a later point but we didn't have to do this and our agent said they'd only ever had one person have to do it. Just read through the TradeSET report and have a little think about how you'd explain completing the tasks and you'll be fine.

Good luck. X

Hi, my husband also had to have the Skype interview and found that the person doing the interviewing does explain things fully and guides you regarding skills that may be carried out slightly differently in oz, as RachaelOs has said it is a lot about experience, so pretty much probably questions about things he probably does on a daily basis, Good Luck.......xxx

Hi, my husband also had to have the Skype interview and found that the person doing the interviewing does explain things fully and guides you regarding skills that may be carried out slightly differently in oz, as RachaelOs has said it is a lot about experience, so pretty much probably questions about things he probably does on a daily basis, Good Luck.......xxx

Thanks for this! Hopefully won't be to bad then.. Just waiting for the date to book it in now and then another step out of the way!

Xx