I wonder if anyone can help us please. My husband is a painter/decorator self employed for 4 years and previously employed for 7 years doing same job. As he has no qualification he was advised by 1 agent to get a AQF level 3 at cost of around 1800. Then a different company told home he would need a TRA diploma which costs 1000 but she wasn't sure of the name of the qualification exactly. This is obviously a big difference in cost but don't want to go with cheapest option if it is not correct!
Has anyone else had similar situation who can advise on this please would be very welcome!