Plumber looking for work!

Macklins

Hi all I'm a plumber/bathroom kitchen fitter with sixteen years experience looking for a position, I have my restricted plumbing licence, working at doing my unrestricted one. Had lots of interviews but nobody wants to give me the chance...if anyone knows any contacts or can help please inbox me.

Regards Darren

Hey Macklins,

Hope your are settling in O.k? Unfortunatley you have to be quite persistent with thease companies.Dont just send you resume,keep on their cases and show that your keen!!!Follow up with phone calls etc.I work for Ken Hall,nearly 2 years now and it took me a while to get a foot in door but I think its been worth it.I just kept hastling him for months then I gave up,then he emailed me to see if I wanted a job!!!!!

I have worked for Plumbfast as well but they are based up in Salisbury.

Just renewed my Plumbers license, around $4500 later and 18 months of doing night/weekend trade school but well worth it in the end at TAFE and Training Prospects.

Me and my fam have been here just over 3 years and we also started off in Moana.Beautiful down there.

Just yell out if you need any more advice etc.Good luck mate.

From

Paul Jackson

Thanks mate that's good advice..I'm enrolling with training prospects and with my experience they said it would take about 3-6 months, could of had a job today fitting shower screens and kitchens but need to sub out...was gutted, need to make calls tomorrow...for contractors licence.