- Fast paced, busy office environment
- Computer savvy
- Accounts, banking, reconciliation, invoicing & data entry
- Basic bookkeeping skills essential
- ARDEX and horse racing knowledge a huge advantage but not essential.
- Customer Service based, both via email and phone
- Professionalism, including confidentiality a must
- Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm, located at Echunga (near Mt Barker) in the Adelaide Hills
This role is for an approachable multi tasker with an excellent phone manner and strong attention to detail. Must be able to manage own daily work flow as well as being able to help out where required within the office.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate. Potential for a permanent position within the company may also be available to the right person.
If you have the above skills and think you could be of benefit to our company, please forward your resume and a brief covering letter to:
Nikki at (removed email)
Applications Close - Friday, June 19 at 5 pm
Please note only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please include your anticipated salary in your covering letter.