Expat Resume Doctor

suzer

Not sure if I should post this here or in the for sale section;) Not quite starting a business yet, but moreso a hobby, as I'm encountering a lot of new expats who could use some help with their Aussie resumes.

http://expatresumedoctor.blogspot.com/

My services will include:

a) A generic sample resume

b) Review of your resume, including suggestions on content, general proofing including grammar (which can be helpful for those who are non-native speakers of English)

c) Suggestions on where to begin looking for work (recruitment agencies specific to the industry you are looking to work in, local companies, etc)

Suzer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thankyou so much for sorting out chris' resume, (hes the first customer), it looks so much more professional and indepth now, hopefully it will enable him to at least get interviews if not a job!! chris has emailed you hun but also wants to thank you on here and recommend you to anyone else who may need this help x chris and clare:);)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just want to thank Suzer - she had a big job on her hands with me as I have never had a resume so had to start from scratch. I now have a great resume that I am happy with, looking forward to putting it to good use in January

Em x

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

I am considering making this a for-profit business in the next few months, so would appreciate any feedback on that. In the meantime, if you are looking for a resume/CV review, get in while the 'price' is cheap!

Suzer

Hi Suzer, will need to "Aussiefi" hubbie's and my CV, would you be interested and what if your rate. can you PM me

thanks Moira

Guest Libby1971

If you are discussing your own business, then it is advertising. In that case, it is against forum rules. Any conversations of this nature should be in a pm.

With the best will in the world, the forum is here to help and support people, not drum up business.

If you are discussing your own business, then it is advertising. In that case, it is against forum rules. Any conversations of this nature should be in a pm.

With the best will in the world, the forum is here to help and support people, not drum up business.

Sorry Libby it's not for profit at this point---I don't charge cash payments, and I began it to help other expats as I have had to revise my own resume many times for many moves over the last few years.