UK Dental Hygienist looking for a sponsor.

Hi, I am currently in the process of my visa application , also registering my profession with the ADC. I am looking for a Dentist who will sponsor me based in Adelaide. I am in the process of selling my house in the UK and is looking to move ASAP. Any help would be much appreciated . Please feel free to contact me if you require further details .

Regards

Natalie

Ideally 189, depending on outcome of English test, but can go for 457 visa to start a job in next few months.

189 isn't a sponsorship visa, its a skilled independent visa, so you do it based on your skills etc. You could turn up in Oz on a 189 and do nothing for the rest of your life (if you were super rich!). Is there a reason you want sponsorship or can you go as an independent visa case and just get a job nearer the time?

Thought the 189 would be best just in case I struggled for work as a hyg. Still a newbie at the visa process so any help would be much appreciated

There are quite a few steps to take for a 189. Have you had a positive skills assessment, or is that what the ADC do? I'm a nurse and I had to apply to have my skills assessed by AHPRA in order to be eligible for registration, and another assessment by ANMAC in order to have a positive skills assessment solely for the visa. How many points do you estimate you would have for the 189? Waiting for our visa now so have done most of the steps already, but its a mine field! Are you emigrating alone or with partner/ children etc? You may get more answers from poms in oz site as I think I have seen a few dentists on there who would have been through it all.