IT Sales Job

Guest harshshah

Guest harshshah

hi all

i am from Ahmedabad, india

i am planning to migrate to australia. currently working with Siemens Enterprise Communication and selling IT solutions based at ahmedabad India.

consultant reffered to to apply for SIR visa and after 2-3 years i can apply for PR

can anybody tell me whether i will get such job (IT solutions or related sales) in adelaide. what can be struggle period?

pls let me know in case further info required

thanks in advance.

Guest harshshah

Hello all

can anybody help me?

harsh

hi all

i am planning to migrate to australia. currently working with Siemens Enterprise Communication and selling IT solutions based at ahmedabad India.

consultant reffered to to apply for SIR visa and after 2-3 years i can apply for PR

can anybody tell me whether i will get such job (IT solutions or related sales) in adelaide. what can be struggle period?

thanks in advance.

hi all

thanks in advance.

Hi

I worked in IT sales In the UK for an IBM Distributor and the last ten years of my work experience has been in either Sales or Account Management

for Large Corporate Account, Solutions selling.

I did realise before I came out here that IT in general is not what it once was in Adelaide and this was confirmed when I started my job hunt.

There are IT jobs here but in the Technical area, you occasionally see something in the paper but its not sales / account management as I know it and have decided to stick where I am and basically stop chasing

jobs that don't really exists. You could though try HP in the City but I would contact them independently and approach them yourself try and get the Sales Managers name and see what they have

to offer.

good Luck with your search, perhaps you will have more luck than i have.....................

Michelle