Title
      Liked
      204 times
      Rep

Project Secretary required

Hi there

I work for an Engineering firm in the City and we are soon going to be advertising for another full-time Project Secretary in the Mining & Metals division. If you have good secretarial and/or project admin experience, please get in touch and I will personally pass on your CV to the boss.

Good luck!

Michelle

c&l
      Hi, We are hoping to be in Adelaide early next year but this is the kind of position I will be looking for, could you give me an idea of what kind salary this position would get? many thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello :)

Saw your post and thought it may be worthwhile attaching my CV. I fly out to Adelaide on 17th January and cant wait. Everything is organised etc except I need to get a job.

If its no good, thanks for trying

Audrey x

hmmmm it wont let me upload it - have you got an e-mail address?

Title
      Liked
      204 times
      Rep
      It will be paying in the mid $50's plus superannuation.

Those interested I will PM with my email address.

Stevebeau
      Quote Originally Posted by Moosh View Post
      Hi there

I work for an Engineering firm in the City and we are soon going to be advertising for another full-time Project Secretary in the Mining & Metals division. If you have good secretarial and/or project admin experience, please get in touch and I will personally pass on your CV to the boss.

Good luck!

Michelle
      Hello Michelle,

i have a lady from the UK whom i am doing some work for and she may fit this role quite well, she is a Project/Programme Administrator, if you think the company would be interested in sponsoring her please call me, my number is 0404 881 616.

Cheers,
      Steve Urbank

Title
      Liked
      204 times
      Rep
      Sponsoring, no - but when she gets to Australia, tell her to contact me as I'm sure I could get her a job.

•  
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums