paslode

Guest chillyanna

Guest chillyanna

can any joiner tell me if paslode 1st and 2nd fix guns are used in adelaide?

i have both and i am thinking of taking them with me, but i am wondering

if i can get the gas and fixings for them in adelaide.

any info is very welcome, thanks

Guest graandjac

Beat me to that question re paslode dont know if i could go back to the old fashioned way :lol: :lol: those things called hammers!!! cheers Ian

Guest chillyanna

i have seen paslode guns for sale on ebay.com.au but i get the impression they are not popular there,

i dont wanna take mine and not use it much, rather sell it here before that.i just wanted to know what other people thought

Guest graandjac

Fair point but remember that at one time they were not popular here and i was not going to spend 360.00 quid on a gun and now i have three, so its only a matter of time and every one will have one. Cheers Graham

• 5 months later...
Guest suziesouthey@suffolkonlin

Hi

My husband is a carpenter joiner we have our own business here and workshop and site we move to adelaide 2008 we have just come back from activate visa and 7 weeks in aus from adelaide to cairns we did check out all of the toold power and machine shop and he says yes to yur question and they are all cheaper what are you guys doing have you got jobs and where are you going

SZ& Ian

Guest graandjac

:)Hi guys welcome to PIA, Iam going as a roof tiler /slater although Iam not really into bashing out site work so maybe looking at heading into another direction. Cheers Graham

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chillyanna

Hi

me and my wife are looking to be in adelaide around nov 2008. after all this time we have only just sent the visa paperwork off!!

i will be looking for work as a shopfitting joiner or maybe just general site joinery to start with, i will be taking all my tools with me including hand tools, 110v power tools, battery powerd as i wont have much household things to take so i will take all my tools.

somebody i know in adelaide is working as a joiner and is earning $33 P/H.

i will be looking to live around the happy valley, aberfoyle park, flagstaff area.

T T F N

paul