• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

74 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Rachiegarlo View Post
      That's so great about your jobs and your husband's jobs. Takes some of the worry out of your move. Love Florence's hat.
      :)Thank you so much!! I love it to, I'm such a sucker for dressing them up - any excuse! Not sure she'll like it when she's older though!! x

Hi Alipally, I have been asked for interviews over Skype, so it seems a usual type of thing to do, congtratulations on the success

Port Noarlunga
      36 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Alipally View Post
      Well, drove 50 minutes to the conferencing facility this morning.....
      All locked up, nobody there!
      have I got the wrong day? the wrong time? Arrrggghhhh!!

My interviewer telephones... 'I'm looking at an empty office'
      Me: 'I'm standing outside a locked up building!'

Somebody turns up to pick up something 10 minutes later, and lets me in.... freezing office, but interview went off OK (They're going to let me know by the end of the week!) Very odd trying to speak to someone who's looking at the screen and not you! Still I guess that it'll be better tomorrow!
      Turns out some intermediary cancelled the conference yesterday afternoon..... I knew I should have telephoned yesterday and not just turned up this morning!!

Anyhooo.... Video conference number 2 is tomorrow! This time I've found a provider, 10 minutes down the road and booked the facility myself, so I know they'll be someone there when I turn up!

Hope everyone else is doing fine. Congratulations Lulujim on managing to get a job before departure... I think it will make settling in so much easier!

Eeek..that must have been quite stressful today.

Best of luck with tomorrow you seem totally under control..sure you'll be great!

All the best from the Hannahs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums