I'm officially unemployed in 2 hours;)

suzer

Well, at 5pm I will be officially unemployed after enduring 6 months in a *! workplace:arghh: Probably going to do some temp work for a while and take my time finding the right job, but in the meantime have a week off to show my mom around the place a bit more (she's visiting for 3 weeks at the moment).

Wish me luck in the job hunt:cute:

Suzer

Hi Suzer,

good luck with the job hunt!

Just checked out your blog.................girl, you sure get around:); and yes, i am as jealous as a green thing...

Having said that; i have been working 21 years in the NHS; married for 14 years and got 4 kids; so musn't grumble. Experience is the thing; regardless of the format.

:biglaugh:

I wish i knew how to do a blog; only just coping with e-mail!!!! Best learn, the family and friends will have a better idea than with electronic/ telephonic reports.

Well done on making the first year, i always say, if you make it that far, you can cope with anything. Having done it twice, i know these things,lol.........

Enjoy

Jane

Thanks Jane. I find the key is patience with oneself and the things you are trying to achieve---new friends, getting things done around the house, etc.

Blogger is very easy---have a look at www.blogger.com ; it will practically create the blog for you:)

And thanks for the good wishes on the job hunt everyone. It's a bit unnerving to be unemployed but I'm sure it won't last too long, and I'm bound to find somethign better than that job!

Suzer