How much??

antlet

I'm not sure if this is the right area to put this, but it is my job so..... Can anyone enlighten me as to how much the following are in Adelaide?

1. Half hour massage

2. Hour massage

3. Personal training session, based on an hour

4. An hour of pilates, group and one to one

Thanking all who are in the know in advance!

By the way, all members of POM will recieve a discounted price once I start operating. My all newly designed brand spanking new website will be up and running shortly for anyone interested to check out!

Hi Scousemouse, no worries. I'v to wait for my container of goodies to arrive before I can start working. I arrive 26th November and the container anytime after that I guess. I'm kind of looking at operating from end of January as then I'll be in my "long term" accommodation and will have all my stuff, insurances sorted and that kind of thing.

I do Sports muscular therapy (ie injury prevention, treatment, rehab), deep tissue massage, holistic massage and indian head. My new website will tell you all about the services I run. I run own company here in Ireland in massage, and pilates. I also work with professional cyclists.

Pilates and personal training, I can probably do before the container arrives, but I'll play that one by ear.

Once I know how much these kind of services are in Adelaide, I'll let you guys know what your discount will be......

Most personal trainers earn $20 an hour, you cant charge an more as that is the standard rate most trainers charge. Male personal trainers are in more demand than female trainers here. I feel there are to many personal trainers here, that you have to be exceptionally good to succeed !!

Also be aware that most people wont employ you, or hire you as a personal trainer unless you have completed the Australian Institute of fitness personal trainers course !

One hour massages range from $20-30 an hour also with the exception of the city which places charge more.

Rachel, thank you for your comments. I think with personal trainers you have to earn your reputation, there may well be hundreds of them in Oz, but if they are churned out factory style, not all will be good.

I probably won't be looking to do "gym style" PT, I've different angles like Paed's and pilates, also the athletes I work with........You know you may be right, perhaps I won't be in demand being female, therefore unable to prove my worth, but I'll give it a good lash anyway.

Most personal trainers earn $20 an hour, you cant charge an more as that is the standard rate most trainers charge.

One hour massages range from $20-30 an hour also with the exception of the city which places charge more.

OMG, I pay $55 for my 45 minute personal training session each week through the gym in the City! I'm going to have to say something or sack him if this is correct.

I pay $60 or even more for a massage. I've had lots of massages ranging from the chinese ones to beauty therapist ones.

OMG, I pay $55 for my 45 minute personal training session each week through the gym in the City! I'm going to have to say something or sack him if this is correct.

I pay $60 or even more for a massage. I've had lots of massages ranging from the chinese ones to beauty therapist ones.

Hi,

the personel trainers in the gym at the shopping center I work in charge around $50 for 45 minutes, and I have had a few chinese massages from around $60 to $80 for an hour.

Simon

Oh, I'm sure I can do a much better deal ;)

Goodo, we would be interested. Where you thinking of settling?

We use someone in England called Sally, she's brilliant. She comes to the house.

She does massage, reiki, reflexology etc

I was wondering if they did that sort of thing in oz. could imagine the sports stuff being done, but wasnt sure about stresses and strains of life in general

Good Luck

Carole :jiggy: