Jobs available

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

Every now and then, I get asked at work to remind people that I work for an executive agency and have plenty of jobs available for people with certain skills. Our divisions are made up of

Technical & Operations - always on the look out for senior engineers/construction

Accountancy & Finance - accountancy support through to qualified accountants

IT - top to bottom

HR/IR/OHS - top to bottom

Sales & Marketing - as above

Office Support

however, we are not able to assist graduates or people without work experience within the relevant above fields.

So if you are looking for assistance and fall into the above categories, then please feel free to PM me. Ideally you will be well on your way to securing your visa and have a rough idea of when you are arriving here. We do not offer assistance with sponsoring to gain a visa.

Thanks ...

Sas

:wubclub:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

If you are looking for grad type roles, keep on reviewing the job websites and apply to the roles on there. I do not know of any specific agencies which deal with grad roles, you may be best applying to companies direct who you would like to work for.

Hope this helps.

Regs

Sas:wubclub:

Guest njacinthebox

Hi,

Do you ever get any part time jobs come up? Have been in Oz for 6 weeks and looking for some part time work. Have worked in offices, secretarial work but have also worked in retail ! Part time or couple of days a week would be good as hubby is working full time.

Any advice would gratefully received,

Thanks, Jacqui

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Please feel free to PM so that I can forward you my email address as I would rather not put it in a posting. That is the best way to send your resume to me.

With regards to part-time work - it comes around sometimes, but again, PM me and I can advise individually depending on the type of work you are looking for.

All other enquiries/posters on this thread - please PM me so that I can forward my email address to you directly.

Thanks for all your interest.

Best regs

Sas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sarah

We arrived 8 weeks ago and have permanent residency visas.

I have only ever worked at 2 companies (both for 13 years each!), both in the motor trade, as a sales administrator.

I have registered with several agencies and done their tests but I am struggling to find work because A) I am not experienced at Microsoft Word (have only used it to type a letter) and B) I am not familiar with Excel and C) I am only wanting part time work (up to 30 hours Mon-Fri - either school hours (I have 2 children) or spread over 3 or 4 full days.

I have applied for jobs out of the newspaper but have been unsuccessful so far. I think they look at my CV and see that I have not mentioned Word or Excel (even though the vacancies don't specify this) or does it put people off that I've only had 2 jobs?

I have been promoted to Sales Admin in both jobs so it's not like I haven't made any progress.

I would call myself an 'all rounder'.

I have done telephonist, receptionist, banking, credit control, purchase ledger and sales admin.

The other problem the agencies are having is that my 2 referees are not responding quickly enough to mine or the agencies requests for references.

I am willing to do any clerical role, I'm just having a problem getting fixed up.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards

Tracy

• 2 months later...
Guest creativefrog
Hi there

Every now and then, I get asked at work to remind people that I work for an executive agency and have plenty of jobs available for people with certain skills. Our divisions are made up of

Technical & Operations - always on the look out for senior engineers/construction

Accountancy & Finance - accountancy support through to qualified accountants

IT - top to bottom

HR/IR/OHS - top to bottom

Sales & Marketing - as above

Office Support

however, we are not able to assist graduates or people without work experience within the relevant above fields.

So if you are looking for assistance and fall into the above categories, then please feel free to PM me. Ideally you will be well on your way to securing your visa and have a rough idea of when you are arriving here. We do not offer assistance with sponsoring to gain a visa.

Thanks ...

Sas

Hi,

would you please, give me email address for sending cv.

Thanks in advance!